Monday, October 19, 2009

Feeling good.

I woke up this morning feeling determined. Determined to make this a good week, a productive week. TLM is home and everything seems balanced out now. I feel as if I have purpose. Waiting for him to come out of the doors at the end of the day is so exciting. There really isn't thing better then that first hug and hello. Homework time went smoothly, dinner eh... Thankfully there is not football tomorrow. I am looking forward to having a yummy pot roast dinner and then we are going to watch Transformers. Football; Weds, Thurs and Sat. Saturday evening the plan is to go pumpkin picking and some carving. Looking forward to roasting some pumpkin seeds. hmm hmmm. Sounds like a good week to me. Low key.

I am in the need for some low key. The last month and half or two, I feel like I've been in overdrive. Living as if I have zero responsibilites, or a care in the world. Well that isn't true!! My problem is if I have a really good time I try to go out and do it over and over again. And that, well it turns destructive. See I have progressed since 2005, how about that!

Staying away from men. I need a break. I wish I could erase that mental picture I took a bit back. Cause I can see it so clearly and its such a yummy image, it makes me sad. It's been a long time since I have been so physically attracted to someone. It took me by surprise. But peel the cuteness and it was nothing. but oh how cute. I digress.... anyway yeah Im staying away from guys. I need a f*n job.

tata
kake

No comments: