Been thinking lately is it possible that I have become unloveable? The last 4-5 years have been filled with so much drama, and bad relationships. Not to mention theres my actions as well. Could I be to used up, and damaged, am I even capable of a healthy stable relationship? Ray and I started off well I guess you can say that was a good relationship it just went on to long after the fact that we knew that it wasn't going to be. I guess I still measure everything to the Exs and I relationship. 4 yrs with one person is a long time. At this time I can't see being with anyone like that. I think I'm totally screwed up from everything I've been through and done these past few years. I don't respect myself and with that I let people disrespect me. Im all messed up.
tata
kake
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel that way sometimes too, and just recently one of my best girls was telling me the same things. But I can tell you authoritatively that you are SO not unloveable!! It's corny, but I think it's true that we really have to learn a way to love ourselves before we can let other people love us in a respectful way. I'm workin' on that too.
you totally need to update this shizz. ;)
Love finds everyone eventually.
Nightwear - Bridalwear - Pyjamas
Post a Comment